COME JOIN US – May 19-21, 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee
Since the first American cohousing communities opened in the early 1990’s, more than 164 communities have been built, with a hundred and thirty in process. Small and large, urban and rural, newly built and retrofits, these communities have consistently been at the forefront of environmental and socially sustainable neighborhoods and resilient communities, providing a wealth of real life experience to cohousing residents of all ages.
REACH OUT TO
over 500 attendees; 10,000 subscribers to Coho/US; and 40,000 subscribers to the Fellowship for Intentional Community, including
- People who live in cohousing or are forming cohousing communities
- People learning about cohousing models of resiliency, sustainability and quality of life
- Architects, developers and city planners interested in building sustainable communities
WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING COHOUSING:
Interest in cohousing has surged in recent years, a trend driven by baby boomers seeking a downsized, community-oriented and environmentally-friendly lifestyle. Cohousing is gaining traction among millennials as they search for a better way to raise their children.
- Community: Social scientists confirm - we’re happier, healthier, longer living people with social interactions and connections.
- Sustainability: Cohousing places a high value on environmental stewardship, ecofriendly construction, living light on the land, and shared resources.
- Resiliency: Common values encompass healthy lifestyles, lifelong learning, personal growth and positive contributions to society.
2017 NATIONAL CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to market your company to a growing audience of cohousing enthusiasts. Benefits include website, email and social media exposure through promotions to our 10,000 subscribers and aligned partners who reach over 40,000. Sponsors receive high visibility at the conference, with recognition opportunities, program ads, exhibits, and a slide show. We look forward to partnering with you!
The Millennium Maxwell House Hotel is located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center and Nashville Airport – and Germantown Commons Cohousing.