BRISTOL VILLAGE COHOUSING IN VERMONT
• Located in the center of the village of Bristol, Vermont, 15 minutes from Middlebury College and 40 minutes from Burlington.
• Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, schools, library, town offices and performance space, public transportation and outdoor adventures.
• Situated on 2.45 acres, across from the town green
CURRENT STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
• Construction is complete and families have moved in.
• Historic Italianate Common House was built in 1863. Received an award from Preservation Trust of Vermont for out contribution to the downtown streetscape.
• The homes are built to high performance energy efficiency standards.
To edit your listing, follow these instructions.