Prepared By: Alan Carpenter Date: March 06, 2008 Passed: August 8, 2008
"One of the most common sources of conflict in a community occurs when people don't do what they say they'll do". Diana Leaf Christian. This policy establishes a protocol for creating a system of accountability at Windsong.
When Windsong or a committee agrees to have a task done the following steps occur:
- A task is identified
- The task gets assigned to a committee and a specific person(s). The committee defines the tasks and the amount of time to complete the tasks.
- The tasks gets reviewed at each meeting until it is complete.
- Each committee (team) creates a buddy system, where everyone is assigned another group member to call and courteously inquire, "Did you do that task yet?" without shame or blame.
- When the task is complete the person(s) is (are) acknowledged.
- If someone still frequently fails to do what they say they'll do then the "Graduated Series of Consequences" will be used (this policy still to be established).