Pets (approved at community meeting, oct. 15/06)
1. Pets are valued members of the community. Members of the community should be able to enjoy pets.
2. Pet owners must take primary responsibility to ensure that their pets do not disturb or become a nuisance to others. Other community members may take responsibility.
3. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
4. The Common House Dining Room/Kitchen and Dome Room are dog-free areas.
5. All indoor common areas are cat-free areas.
Strata Rules- May 27, 2008
1. All cats and dogs must be spayed or neutered unless they are indoor animals.
2. The keeping of exotic animals is not allowed. “Exotic” is determined by community agreement.
3. Pit bulls and other attack dogs are not allowed.