Rentals (approved at community meeting Feb. 18/07)
1. It must be the intention of any purchaser that the unit is being purchased as his/her principal residence, and not for rental purposes.
2. It is understood that an ownder may need to rent his/her unit from time to time. If that need arises, it is agreed that all the attempts possible will be made to find a cohousing friendly renter.
3. Any potential renter will be provided a cohousing orientation.
4. It is understood that renters have full participation at community and committee meetings and can represent that unit as part of the consensus process.
5. For voting at the AGMs and SGMs, a formal proxy is required, and owners may give their proxy to their tenant.