• Those submitting proposals needing consensus approval will be encouraged to circulate the proposal prior to a scheduled meeting.
• A time limit may be set for consideration of a proposal.
• At subsequent meetings, the previous discussion shall be summarized, and discussion shall be opened only for new information.
• If possible, the summary of the previous discussion(s) will be written and circulated prior to the next meeting.
• The formation of a committee to explore creative alternatives to issues that have not yet been decided by consensus will be encouraged.
• If deemed necessary in order to arrive at consensus more quickly, extra council meetings may be scheduled.