This sunny 2-bedroom flat is within walking distance of downtown Bristol yet it is an exceptionally quiet place. The front door opens directly on to the community's commons and the many windows provide wonderful views of Bristol Cliffs and the surrounding hills (see the picture of our sunset view!). It is extremely energy efficient with lots of passive solar due to it's north, south and east exposure, a cold weather heat pump for heat/AC as well as a heat pump water heater. The kitchen, dining and living room have an open floor plan with 1055 sq. ft of living space.
• Brand new/barely used LG bottom freezer/refrigerator, LG electric range, LG microwave, Bosch dishwasher and LG washer and dryer stack
• Many upgraded aspects including high quality kitchen cabinets, custom woodworking and built in cabinets and electrical improvements
• The two bedrooms each have large closets, ceiling fans and 3 windows
• Entry mudroom with large coat closet and a slate floor
• All windows have custom blinds, most with the ability to open from the bottom or top
• The private south-facing deck can be reached from via a door from the kitchen/dining room
As with all properties at Bristol Village CoHousing, community residents have access to raised garden beds, barns, a pottery studio and the Peake House, an historic 3,800 sq. ft. guest house. Please see www.bristolcohousing.com for more info.
dfm26vt [at] gmail [dot] com