Oakleigh Meadow is an intergenerational community of independent households committed to finding purpose and a sense of belonging through working, learning and playing together in a neighborhood designed to make a small and beautiful footprint on the land. We are professionals, artists, inspired children, and people who love to dance, make music, row, hike, bike, sail and simply enjoy life.
Construction of our 28 residences is scheduled to begin early summer 2019 on 2.2 acres adjacent to the beautiful Willamette River and miles of pedestrian-bike path, running through the heart of the city and beyond. A 10 - 20 minute bike or car ride will take you into Eugene's vibrant downtown or onto the University of Oregon campus.
Eugene is a progressive, politically active city with a population around 200,000. The city takes pride in being a great location for the arts, sports and outdoor enjoyment. We are home to countless fairs, concerts, and markets, including the popular Saturday Market where you can find hundreds of locally handmade crafts as well as organic produce from local farms.
Eugene’s ideal location provides residents with easy access to hiking amidst snow-clad volcanoes, camping beside pristine mountain lakes and exploring lighthouses and tide pools – all just an hour's drive away. With its quality public schools, the University of Oregon, and an excellent affordable community college, knowledge seekers and adventurers of all ages can participate in life-long learning.
Oregon’s business economy is on the rise, as evidenced by Eugene's recent downtown revitalization. Also known as TrackTown,USA, Eugene has been chosen to host the track and field 2020 Olympic trails and the IAAF 2021 World Championships. Wineries are flourishing with the regions known for its Pinot Noir and it is hard to find enough time to taste all the emerging microbrews and ciders.
* A great place to live, work and play
* Living in a vibrant university town
* Hiking, biking, running, birding or simply enjoying the areas many trails, including the riverside path at your front door.
* Enrolling your children in one of the neighborhood's 2 language immersion public schools - El Camino Real & Yujin Gakuen
* Enjoying a common house with space for shared meals, rooms dedicated for teens and young children, guest bedrooms, space for community events and shared organic garden.
* Developing a close-knit supportive community by the river
* Knowing neighbors will be there for you when you need them
Imagine yourself at Oakleigh Meadow in Eugene !
2, 3 and 4 bedroom residences are available. Some unit styles are going fast, so don't wait. Come on board and be a part of our community.
JOIN US NOW !
To access additional information about the region, try these links:
SITE VISITS: 3rd Sunday of every month 3 – 4:30 pm (or by appointment)