Building is under construction and units have finish customization options available if buyers commit soon. Move-in will occur Spring 2020.
Join a fun and supportive group of families excited to live in community, within a bustling urban neighborhood surrounded by city amenities and the James River. We are looking forward to an exceptionally walkable lifestyle offering nearby cafes and breweries, yoga and dance studios, bike access to the Capital Trail, a vibrant community garden and a public library all within a few blocks. Two nearby pedestrian bridges across the James make it easy to enjoy Richmond’s many music festivals and outdoor events.
Our building will have 19 single-level one-, two- and three-bedroom units on four floors. Viridiant is working with us to ensure our homes are healthy and operationally cost effective, as well as energy, water, and resource efficient via EarthCraft Multifamily Certification. A solar panel array on the fourth floor unit roof will onset the energy used by the common space and facilities.
Ample common space on the first floor will include spaces for cooking and eating common meals (planned 3+/week), a dedicated kids area, a meeting/"need-some-quiet"/reading room, and a cozy guest room for visiting family and friends. A multi-purpose workshop will provide space to craft, build, mend, and imagine. The 2500ft2 rooftop deck with spacious sky and sunset views will be a place for outdoor play, socials, and container gardening. While commuting is possible via bus, bike, or foot, each unit will also have a dedicated parking space.
Our final remaining units are:
- #203: 2nd floor 2-bed/2-bath, 970ft2 unit ($276,500)
- #302: 3rd floor 2-bed/2-bath, 980ft2 unit ($300,000)
- #303: 3rd floor 2-bed/2-bath, 970ft2 unit ($297,000)
- #305: 3rd floor 2-bed/2-bath, 1060ft2 unit ($315,500)
Unit features include:
- Open design living-dining area, for flexibility in use
- One-level living for safety and comfort for our youngest members and as residents age-in-place
- Modern kitchen with stone counter-tops
- Hardwood floors in kitchen/living room with option to upgrade throughout unit
- Utility closets ready for washer/dryer hookup
- 9 foot ceilings and large windows
- Private balconies/patios that bring nature and light into living spaces
- Dedicated parking space
Meg, Rachel, Karl (Membership Team)