TWO BEDROOM HOME AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Conveniently located on the 1st floor with easy access to the Common House and laundry
• 1,029 sq.ft. (Square footage is approximate.)
• Full kitchen
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Generous closet space
• Built-in desk in second bedroom
• Back doors open to pleasant patio and garden path to street
• Shared use of three guest rooms for visiting friends and family
• East-facing living and bedroom windows provide morning sun, West- facing kitchen and porch afford sunset views,
• In floor radiant heating
• Solar shades in front
• Screen doors on front and back for enhanced airflow
• Wi-Fi and wired internet included in HOA dues
• Dedicated underground garage space with EV charger
• Sale price $455,000
This is an invitation to receive purchase offers for this unit at Wolf Creek Lodge.
Visit our website for more pictures of this home.
WOLF CREEK LODGE
Wolf Creek Lodge is a 30 home Senior Cohousing Community in Grass Valley California.
Grass Valley is an old gold mining town close to Nevada City. These two towns offer exceptional opportunities in entertainment and the arts. The gold mines are no longer active but are fun to visit.
We enjoy a Mediterranean climate.
We can walk to two shopping areas. In the other direction we can descend to the new Wolf Creek Trail multi-use trail towards Grass Valley.
The lodge has sustainable construction, solar thermal panels and solar photo-voltaic panels. There are level 2 EV charging stations at all 30 member parking spaces.
The landscape team maintains fine gardens with flowers, shrubs, trees and vegetables.
We enjoy an active common meals program offering 3 to 4 meals a week. There is an expectation that members participate in a cook team once per month. Social activities include movie nights, Friday social hour and an every morning coffee group. Currently Yoga, Qigong and Foundation Training are offered by visiting instructors in the common house.
Members hike on many local hiking trails including 14 miles of trails in the Empire Mine State Park, only 700 yards away. Donner Summit on the Sierra crest is an hours' drive with access to world class hiking, down hill and cross country skiing.
We publish a monthly email newsletter.