CoHousing Solutions provides development consulting and marketing services to help you create your cohousing community. Our team pioneered the development of cohousing in North America, and we have helped create dozens of successful, award-winning communities.
Led by Katie McCamant, cofounder of the North American cohousing movement, CoHousing Solutions draws on over 30 years of cohousing experience, and is frequently the first professional that a group will hire. Katie offer’s consulting services on all phases of development including:
- Group formation
- Site search and acquisition
- Project feasibility
- Development budgets
- Raising the money (investment structures and bank loans)
- Finding a development partner and putting together a fair, workable partnership
- Design programming
- Setting up your homeowners association
- Project management and construction management
CoHousing Solutions clients benefit from access to a wide array of cohousing templates and best practices, as well as access to our marketing department. The CoHousing Solutions marketing department offers a wide range of customizable services including:
- Website design and management
- Graphic design for printed and digital materials
- Logo work
- Newsletter creation and management
- List building assistance
- Social media training and management
- Branding work/workshops
CoHousing Solutions’ newest venture involves training passionate entrepreneurs through the year-long 500 Communities Program. We recognize that scaling cohousing will take a network of professionals catalyzing new development. This program is for passionate entrepreneurs who want to work toward the goal of building the next 500 cohousing communities while working collaboratively, supporting each other, and making a living.
Contact us to better understand how we can help bring your community to life.