Imagine living in community in Eugene, Oregon on the banks of the beautiful Willamette River. River Song Cohousing is building 28 units with separate garages and carports, arranged around a common house and gardens. We break ground in August 2021 with a move-in date 14 months later. We still have several sizes of units available, including 4-bed/3-bath units units perfect for larger, extended or alternative families. We are 10 minutes by car from downtown Eugene, 15 to U of Oregon; or, take the bike path along the river. Members come from all walks of life--artists, professors, craftsmen and women, beekeepers, writers, environmentalists, teachers, parents and grandparents, medical professionals and more, each bringing our talents and strengths. What will you bring? Join us as we build our neighborhood. Let’s reinvent the way we live, creating a supportive, sustainable community. A temperate climate, friendly people, and the Pacific Northwest’s famous beauty makes this area a wonderful place to live. Cohousing in Eugene makes it ideal!
Eugene and surrounding areas offer many ways to engage in the world:
• Integrated parks and pathways, scenic rivers and buttes perfect for many types of outdoor recreation
• Music, theater, sports, museums, and family-friendly festivals
• University of Oregon & community, private colleges
• The Oregon coast only an hour away
• Award-winning local wineries & breweries both in town & the nearby countryside
• A passionate citizenry actively working for improvement at the local, regional, national, and global levels
• Parks and playgrounds, children’s sports and activities for all ages.
• A robust economy with many employment opportunities. The University of Oregon employs staff and faculty, as do Pacific University/Eugene Campus, Northwest Christian University, and Lane Community College/Downtown Campus. Health care and retail trades are also healthy areas of the economy. Eugene and adjoining city of Springfield are known as the “Silicon Shire” with a vibrant and growing technology community. The Willamette Valley wine industry is a growing sector, while government and tourism also make strong contributions.
The only thing missing at River Song is You. Join us in building our sustainable, supportive, earth-friendly neighborhood. Call, write or visit our website now for more information about River Song Cohousing:
www.riversongcohousing.org // 541-357-8303 // email@example.com// Look for us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram