Community Partnership Program
The Cohousing Association is depending on you, and we want you to know that you can depend on us. Community Partnership is a structure for all of us to support each other as a community of communities. As a Community Partner, you will be investing in CohoUS and our mission for more and better cohousing, in exchange, we’ll be doing all that we can for you.
Your community will receive (for the 12 months of 2021):
• Free registration to SIX (all) online events (estimated value $2000-$10,000)
Community Investment: $750 – single payment for 2021 (or $100/month paid monthly)
• Classified Ads for Resales on our website (estimated value $800)
• eNews Classified Ad (estimated value $300)
• Highlighted Directory listing (available only to our partners)
• And a live/virtual personal connection with a board member, staff member, or a member of our newly formed Advisory Council. In fact we’d love to attend a community meeting to say hi!
Small communities of less than 15 households, please contact us for a further discounted rate.
Find our Community Launch Program for forming and building communities here
How do I sign up?
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. If you have not received your paypal invoice or event access information within 5 business days, please send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I don’t have a community yet?
Join us as an Individual Partner here
Are other Communities doing this?
Yes! We’re delighted to be already partnering with
Bay State Commons
Capitol Hill Urban Cohousing
East Lake Commons
Fair Oaks EcoHousing
Green Grove Cohousing
Highline Crossing Cohousing
Monterey Cohousing Community
Mountain View Cohousing
Nevada City Cohousing
Pioneer Valley Cohousing
Prairie Hill Cohousing
Village Hearth Cohousing
Wild Sage Cohousing
Wolf Creek Lodge