Community Partnership Program
The Cohousing Association is depending on you, and we want you to know that you can depend on us. Community Partnership is a structure for all of us to support each other as a community of communities. As a Community Partner, you will be investing in CohoUS and our mission for more and better cohousing, in exchange, we’ll be doing all that we can for you.
Your community will receive (for the 12 months of 2021):
• Free registration to SIX (all) online events (estimated value $2000-$10,000)
Community Investment: $750 – single payment for 2021 (or $100/month paid monthly)
• Classified Ads for Resales on our website (estimated value $800)
• eNews Classified Ad (estimated value $300)
• Highlighted Directory listing (available only to our partners)
• And a live/virtual personal connection with a board member, staff member, or a member of our newly formed Advisory Council. In fact we’d love to attend a community meeting to say hi!
Small communities of less than 15 households, please contact us for a further discounted rate.
Sign up by December 15, 2020 to receive access to session recordings of the Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing as well as the events hosted by Rocky Corner Cohousing and Casa Verde Commons at no additional charge.
Find our Community Launch Program for forming and building communities here
How do I sign up?
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. If you have not received your paypal invoice or event access information within 5 business days, please send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are other Communities doing this?
Yes! We’re delighted to be already partnering with Heartwood Cohousing, Nevada City Cohousing, PDX Commons, Pioneer Valley Cohousing, Prairie Hill Cohousing, Shepherd Village, Village Hearth Cohousing, and Wasatch Commons. Please join us!
What if I don’t have a community yet?
Join us as an Individual Partner here