2525 N. KILLINGSWORTH ST. #213, PORTLAND, OR 97217
Come be a part of the amazing Daybreak Co-housing community! Corner, one-bedroom unit with tons of light and privacy. The well-designed condo features a private, 190sf, east-facing deck patio. Tall ceilings, with territorial views. Unit includes washer/dryer hookups. Energy efficient building with radiant floor heating. As part of the community you receive full access to the common house featuring a commercial kitchen, dining hall, library, media room, and family room. Other features of the community include guest quarters, garden and large courtyard, shared laundry facility, additional storage, exercise room, shop space, and bike storage. Great access to public transportation and walk to coffee house and restaurants. This is urban co-housing at its best!
1 bedroom/1 bathroom
664 square feet
- Daybreak Co-housing is a dense, urban village with a physical design that encourages social interaction. Homes have most of the features of conventional homes plus extensive common facilities.
- The buildings are two, three and four stories, all connected with exterior walkways. An elevator located at the Common House services each level. All units are designed for varying levels of adaptability.
- Construction standards were very high. Designed to high-quality infrastructure and systems with insulation, moisture protection, radiant floors, and other features. The infrastructure provided is above what can be found in luxury homes.
- Enjoy ample open space for the urban setting. A huge, 50-year-old maple is at the center of the property. Open green areas, gardens, a roof terrace, small gathering areas, play areas, a large outdoor terrace off the Common House and other outdoor amenities.
- Find out more about Daybreak Co-Housing here: http://www.daybreakcohousing.org/
gavin [at] livingroomre [dot] com