WebChat #37: Diana on Challenging Behaviors

98% of cohousers are lovely, well intentioned people we can all get along with, says Diana Leafe Christian in her recent WebChat. But what about the other 2%? What about people who are consistently difficult, who seem to lack a capacity for empathy and care only about themselves. How does community work with them and how can we protect ourselves from their difficult behavior?

Diana explains common misconceptions and offers practical strategies for coexisting in community with people who exhibit very difficult behaviors. See her WebChat here for lots of great information.

Category: Conflict

Tags: behavior, conflict, difficult people

Views: 2602

Related Posts Cohousing Blog