For Sale, Rent, or Rent to own. Rent price: $1790/month, starting Aug 28.
About The Community:
Emerson Commons is a vibrant multigenerational community. Approximately half the households are families with children and half are a mixture of retired and working individuals and couples.
- 19 homes built since 2019. 7 more planned for the future.
- walkable to stores and restaurants in the charming town of Crozet, VA
- 19 minutes to Charlottesville, a vibrant cultural center and university city
- surrounded by nature. 15 minutes to the Appalachian trail, 5 minute drive to trails leading to Shenandoah National Park.
- raised bed garden plots
- creeks and trails on property
- large swimming pool with stone terrace
- orchard, shared organic gardens and edible landscaping
– 1890 farmhouse renovated as a club house
– historic 1840s log cabin with fireplace
- community playgrounds and car-free central area
- Emerson Commons will be the first all-solar community in Virginia.
- Electric vehicle charging stations are planned.
About the Unit:
This walkup condo has 2 bedrooms and 2BA plus a spacious modern living area with cathedral ceiling. It also has a bonus room/den/partial bedroom in the loft. A good-sized rooftop terrace provides spectacular mountain views.
There are 9' to 10' ceilings throughout, quartz countertops, and plenty of large casement windows making this a very sunny, warm, spacious apartment condominium.
The unit is part of a larger unit. Contact us to learn more.
Additional home features:
- South-facing solar panels that can be hooked up for net metering, battery storage or a hybrid system (not included)
- High-efficiency mini split HVAC system.
- 6" extra-insulated walls.
- High-end appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer).
- Lovely front porch and a back deck
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1,120 square feet
- Parking spaces: 1
Condo Fee: $80/mo
Internet Fee: approx. $30/mo for high-speed Internet
540 250 3261