A gathering of community builders, seekers and cohousing professionals who are committed to a more connected, sustainable and democratic future.
In 2024, we return to our Colorado roots (did you know CohoUS began as the Rocky Mountain Cohousing Network?) and reconnect with what brings us together in the first place: an experience of deep connection and belonging. Our biennial conference will be a space for connection, learning and growth. We will listen deeply, share openly and reflect on the past, present and future of the cohousing movement. While grounded in our commitment to belonging, we will explore strategies to make cohousing a more equitable and diverse space.
Join us in Denver, CO in August of 2024. The main conference is August 2-4 with pre-conference intensives and tours beginning on August 1. Early bird registration will begin in early 2024, with limited space available. Register here to be the first to know when registration is open and receive updates about the conference.
We can’t wait to grow alongside you!
Apply to present at the conference
We seek sessions that align with the following themes:
- Diversity, equity and justice in cohousing
- Innovation in pursuit of affordability
- Environmental Sustainability
- Designing and fostering spaces of belonging
- Practical skills for the life cycle of a community
- Intergenerational connection & aging in community
Applications are due by October 31, 2023. Now accepting applications for the following two types of sessions:
- 90 minute sessions, in-person
- August 3 & 4, 2024
- Selected speakers given exclusive discount on conference registration
- Half & full day sessions, in-person
- August 1 & 2, 2024
- Selected speakers share profits (50/50) of intensives