Corvidae Co-op is a 10 home co-housing community under construction in Beacon Hill Seattle. We have seven homes currently available and seek residents who are invested in building a long-lasting, inclusive, and connected community.
Our community is a project started by a team of dreamers - and will be one of the few coop cohousing communities in the country that is designed to allow low-wealth, low and middle income members of our community buy a home. Minimum down payments in our community are between $10 - 30k, compared to Seattle averages of $140k. We are proud to make co-housing and home ownership accessible to a wider range of people and families.
The project was designed by Allied8 Architects and the ownership structure set up by Frolic Community. Our contractors, Green Canopy NODE are leaders in sustainability and the project is Built Green 4-Star.
The community expects to open in March 2024. We are looking for members to join now to help us shape the community values, mission, and structure. You can read more about Corvidae Co-op’s location, homes, and vision by downloading the design packet linked below.
- Adjacent to the Cheasty Greenbelt and a 7 minute walk to Mr. Baker Light Rail station.
- 1,500 sq. ft. of common amenities including a Community Kitchen, dining, guest suite, and laundry intentionally designed to foster connection and community.
- 3,000 sq. ft. of outdoor garden and private amenities.
- Private homes consist of studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom units surrounding a car-free courtyard.
- Units range in price from $210,000 - $600,000
We look forward to meeting you! If you are interested, please email Hannah at email@example.com.