Join us in creating an urban cohousing community in the city of West Sacramento — voted the “Most Livable City in America, under 100,000 population” by the US Council of Mayors.
Our application has been approved, and we are looking at a 2022 move-in. Our property is in a quiet bikeable, walkable residential neighborhood just 2 blocks from the Sacramento River. One, two, and two-plus bedroom, fully equipped condos are available to reserve. Community space will include a spacious second level terrace, a large dining room with kitchen, guest rooms, craft and exercise rooms, coffee/wine nooks, a bike/dog-washing patio, and more.
• Two blocks from the lovely Sacramento Riverwalk.
• Only minutes from Old Sacramento, the Golden 1 Center NBA arena, minor league baseball, museums, restaurants, pubs, shopping, and Sacramento Amtrak (8 trains daily to the Bay Area).
• 20 minutes from the Sacramento International Airport.
• Walking or biking to your office in the Capitol area.
• Working from home with high speed internet.
• Birdwatching or boating on the river nearby or cycling on the famed American River bikeway.
• Enjoying the famous Delta breeze, which makes our summer evenings and mornings so pleasant.
• Our diverse, single/married/working/retired self-governing community. Help create your future neighborhood.
• Explorer status available for $100.
Check us out at washington-commons.org and follow us on Facebook. Better yet, call Shelly at 425-308-0639.
“Our daring effort to live well with care for each other and the environment, learn from each other, respect our difference, and make great community decisions”.