Madison ^ Register now ^ Volunteer ^ Sponsor ^ FAQ ^ Schedule ^ Sessions^Speakers ^Keynote^ Tours ^ Hotel ^Transportation^ Intensives ^ Public Program ^ Sponsorship^Covid Policy^ Cancellation Policy
2022 Madison National Cohousing Conference Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Community and Cohousing!
Volunteering at the National Conference allows us to continue to provide education and opportunities for cohousing communities to share their knowledge and experience with others, whether you are considering cohousing or you live in an established community.
- We anticipate that the schedule for volunteer sign-up will be available in May/June 2022
- The first step is to fill out the form and indicate which roles you are most interested in
Volunteer Benefits to You:
- Volunteers receive a discount on registration so that the cost to attend the conference is $125 (which covers food costs etc.)
- Opportunity to meet attendees at the conference to expand your relationships with others committed to living in “community”
What Roles Do Volunteers Fill:
- Pre-conference (weeks/days prior) opportunities include:
- Contacting local media for event notices
- Posting flyers/posters around town
- Picking up people and supplies
- Registration table activities
- Greeters in lobby
- Room monitors for each session (introduction or speakers, timekeeper, AV liaison)
- Exhibit Hall monitors
- Reception greeters
- Guides for directing attendees to locations for meals, community tours, book-signings
- Volunteers’ Room support
- Photographers of events
Express your interest in volunteering for the 2022 National Conference in Madison by filling out the volunteer form here.
Volunteers will be contacted starting in March to sign up for specific dates/times and activities.
If you have questions about volunteering, contact Pat Lambert at email@example.com
Huge Thanks to our 2022 Sponsors: